The New England Shirdi Sai Temple
and Mission Center
The New England Shirdi Sai Temple and Mission Center is not merely a structure but a whole ecosystem that provides individual soul nourishment as well as connects the community built around the teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba. It provides an environment for fostering togetherness and a platform and space for cultural, educational, charitable and religious activities. The new Shirdi Sai Temple and Mission Center ensures that our young ones have the opportunity to remain connected to their roots, even as they find their place in the world and grow in their achievements.
New England Shirdi Sai Parivaar conceived of the temple as a landmark temple and mission center for North America, that will promote the philosophy and teachings of Sai Baba across the nation.
The proposed Shirdi Sai Temple and Mission Center will have the following features:
- Temple and Prayer Hall as well as Dwarakamai and Chavadi
- A Multipurpose Hall to support community events
- Classrooms to provide cultural nourishment and education to the children
- Include with abode of Hindu deities: Vishnu Parivaar (Balaji with Sridevi and Bhoodevi. RadhaKrishna, Ram Parivaar) and Shiv Ling, Ganesha, Durga mata, Vasavi Kanyakaparameshwari, Sharika mata and Nava graha idols.
- Longer term plans include an Auditorium and Library
Our Work To Date
- Have acquired land and signed the Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Teams of Architect, Engineering, Legal and Accounting Firms actively engaged
- Site plan permit obtained. Working closely on obtaining the building permit.
- Seeking equal amount of devotee contributions to secure the release of $500 thousand matching based donations pledged for next phase activities